What is RefWorks? We’ll let Refworks explain:
“RefWorks is a powerful online research management, writing and collaboration tool designed to help researchers at all levels easily gather, organize, store and share all types of information and to instantly generate citations and bibliographies.”
- Web-based simplicity – Users can access RefWorks any time, from any web-connected computer running any operating platform. Upgrades are transparent and automatic–so your system is maintenance-free and always up to date.
- Free training & technical support – RefWorks provides complimentary training for organizational subscriptions as well as publicly available tutorials and webinars for all users. The RefWorks Technical Service team is known for their great customer service and quick response. We offer support via email, phone and even Twitter and Facebook.
- Built-in style guides – RefWorks is the only bibliographic management system to incorporate an online style guide within the program. No more hunting through style instructions to find the correct format.
- More than words – Users can upload any type of file–graphic, video, sound, and more–to existing references stored in RefWorks databases, and easily retrieve and share them.
- Robust functionality – Many advanced features–all standard–provide exceptional utility, efficiency and convenience.”
To get your own free personal account, just go to http://www.refworks.com/refworks from any on-campus computer (including a laptop) and follow the instructions to register.