Yesterday we had our second and final “instructor training” webinar from Instructure. If you weren’t able to make it to either session, we do have recordings of them that you can watch. There are two options available:
- Streaming Recordings from 9/24 and 10/11 (these links will expire after two months)
- Download the Recordings:
1. Connect to the server:
On a PC: Click on this link
On a Mac: From the Go menu select Connect to server. Enter in: Afp://macsvr1.emmanuel.edu and select Connect.
2. Log in with your MySaints portal username and password.
3. Open the folder “Foy” then “Canvas Instructor Training Webinar”.
4. Follow the directions in the Instructions file to install the appropriate software on your computer and watch either webinar.
If you still have questions after watching one of the webinars, you can:
- Contact a member of ATIG
- Attend one of our many on-campus training sessions
- Look through the Canvas Guides
- Check out Instructure’s best practices webinar video archives
- Ask the Canvas community