If you’ve ever taken a look at our workshop schedule, you’ve probably noticed our “EC Learn Brown Bag Lunch Series” scheduled for the week of November 26th. You may have found yourself wondering what the series topics are and whether any of them might be a good fit for your training needs.
Well, we have finally set a schedule for the series and can shed more light on what it is. Each lunch session will focus on a particular topic, with 30-45 minutes of instruction followed by plenty of time for Q&A (and, of course, eating your lunch!). The sessions are:
- Monday 11/26: Assignments and Turnitin
- Tuesday 11/27: The Possibilities of EC Learn – Organization Methods for Your Courses
- Wednesday 11/28: Pages and the Rich Content Editor
- Thursday: 11/29: Discussions
- Friday: 11/30: Gradebook
Each session will be at 12:30 PM in WSC 113 except for the session on Tuesday 11/27, which will be at 12 PM in ADM 426. More details about the schedule and each session can be found on our Calendar, and you can register here.
What should you bring to a brown bag session?
- Your lunch
- Your questions about the topic
- A laptop if you would like to follow along in your own course sites (not required)
- Your enthusiasm for EC Learn